Abstract submission deadline
14 September 2020 7 October 2020 15 October 2021
How to submit the Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted online using this Online Abstract Submission Form.
If you have submitted your abstract for Gastro 2020 Prague, your abstract will be part of the 2021 event. If you do not want your abstract to be a part of the 2021 event, please let us know.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract Body cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Please structure your abstract using the following subheadings: Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Further abbreviations must be defined in brackets after their first appearance in the text.
- Tables, figures, and references should not be included.
- The submitting author is responsible for the scientific content and the English language level of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation of the abstract submission will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, check your spam folder and otherwise contact us at email@example.com.
- Please do not submit the same Abstract more than once.
- Changes in the submitted Abstract can be made before the Abstract submission deadline. Please contact us by email i firstname.lastname@example.org, if You need to make changes in Your submitted Abstract.
- Each participant is allowed to submit 3 abstracts at maximum as the first author.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstracts by email by 31 October 2021
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract commits himself/herself to attend Gastro 2021 Prague (in person or online) and present the abstract at a session at the time scheduled by the Scientific Committee. A co-author may replace the presenting author when necessary.